Happy Birthday Kaytlin
January was such a fun month for us! The first big change was that Kaytlin now has her own bedroom! No more sharing with Brayden and talking and laughing with each other well into the night. I figured she would have a hard time adjusting to being by herself in the dark but that never happened!
Kaytlin turned three! It is kind of hard for me to think she is getting so big! Three years passed so quickly and in some regards I wish it hadn't sped by. She is so helpful and tolerant with us as parents and with her siblings.She is all girl! She loves trying on shoes, dressing up, doing her hair, and helping mommy with everyday chores. We can always count on her to do what is asked and to do it with a smile on her face. I recently asked Brayden to put his laundry away that I just got done folding and he said "No I don't want to" and then I preceeded to have Kaytlin do hers and she comes running...which sometimes prompts Brayden to do what is asked!
At her birthday party we had Strawberry Shortcake which was super yummy. Many of our family members came to celebrate with us.
She got some cute outfits also.
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment