Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010


Preparing for Christmas

While everyone put the tree together I took pictures! I just love watching the kids enjoy the whole process! The time spent with daddy is also a bonus!

While they worked on the tree Alayna was busy too!This was while the tree was going up and I loved her expression here! It almost makes me think she was the one in charge!





Christmas Morning

Kaytlin was the first up and she woke Brayden up. It wasn't to early either!






Alayna even got into the action Christmas morning.

Brayden trying to put together his train track even using directions... I was impressed because most adults refuse to use directions anymore! We got it together and realized we didn't have the right batteries for it so he had to wait!



A few weeks before Christmas we went to my neice Cadance's dance performance and ever since Kaytlin pretends she has a costume on and dances around the room! I caught this picture of her dancing in Grandma's living room on Christmas. I am thinking it is about time to put her in dance, tumbling or something because she seems to have pretty good posture here!


Josh got a mystery gift! Can you guess what it would be? Whenever I take his picture he sticks his tongue out and I constantly remind him this will be on our blog but he still does it! Back to that gift... he got two large clamps for his workshop!











Kaytlin got a few outfits that she had to try on right away. She loves playing dress up and will layer several times to get everything on.


Alayna loved it! She just liked to hold onto the wrapping paper and watch what everyone else was doing!





Another outfit for Kaytlin she had to try on! It was so cute too! She sure pulls the cutest faces!


Got *~BLING~* ?

She does! Grandma sent her a whole container of rings and she was not satisfied having just one on she had to have them all!










Alayna is just a happy little girl! There isn't much time that she isn't smiling or giggling at someone's antics... usually Brayden's!


We hope your holidays were fabulous! Good Luck on your New Year's Resolutions!

1 comment:

  1. Loved to look at all the pictures! Alayna is cute as ever and it was cute to see the picture of Kaytlin dancing! I bet Brayden did pretty good putting his track together1

    ReplyDelete