Friday, February 18, 2011

Alayna 6 Months Old

Alayna is getting so big and so much more active! She can now grab onto things most especially hair... just ask Kaytlin! She laughs and giggles at our funny antics and she jabbers like she is carrying on conversations with us! She loves eating! Oatmeal with Bananna's is her favorite cereal and she is still undecided about the veggies and fruit! So far she enjoys applesauce, sweet potatoes, squash, peas and pears. We are still trying to get her to enjoy the other things such as carrots and apricots. She certainly loves veggies more than fruits which is surprising! She isn't quite rolling over yet but I expect it any day! When she has a full belly and a clean diaper she is the most amazing little girl full of happiness! If only I could package up her laughs and giggles for you to enjoy with us!

She loves playing too! Anthony, Mandy and Mason came up to celebrate Mason's first birthday and Alayna just watched him. An interesting fact- They currently wear the same size clothes.
Brayden and Kaytlin both love holding her and playing with her until she grabs hair then the games are over. Brayden would hold her all day if I let him and sometimes she doesn't mind at all.
She is a very good sitter. Sometimes she needs help but she is getting stronger everyday. She enjoys rubbing the carpet and trying to eat it most likely because it is a new texture for her.
She is starting to chew on everything so my guess would be teeth may make an appearance in the next few months! Her fingers are always in her mouth which means her clothes are always drenched with drool!

 I am finally able to upload all the videos that have been taken of Alayna up to this point. Enjoy! This first one was when she was two months old approximately.

In this video Brayden and Alayna were playing ball and she thought it was so funny. She is 4 1/2 months old here during the Christmas season!


This video is when she was learning to make new sounds! If she talks like this now I think I have a good idea of how talkative she will be when she gets older. YIKES! She was 5 1/2 months in this video!

She is certainly growing fast and learning so many new things. I hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, and I LOVE your family pic! :)
    Tracey - this won't let me post w/ my reg. name or whatever so I have to post as anonymous... wierd. :)

    ReplyDelete