Growing Like Weeds
BRAYDEN
He is a huge help to us! It is hard for me to believe he will be seven this summer. Right now he is in the process of losing teeth so check out the gaps. He lost his top middle tooth in a strange way. He was hit with a swing at school and that made it so loose I figured it would fall right out. It was hanging in there at some weird angles and it held on for a good week. He is getting ready to lose the other top middle one so then he will have a huge hole.
He loves the outdoors! We have been getting some very pleasant days here recently and the kids just want to be outside. Who can blame them! The only problem is that it looks nice out but it still doesn't feel that great out there. The kids believe that if it looks nice out it is time to get sandals and shorts and we aren't even close to that type of weather. I did give in one afternoon and allowed them to play outside for a little while.
KAYTLIN
Kaytlin is definately a tough girl. She stands up for herself and knows exactly what she wants. If only we could channel that to not include temper tantrums when she doesn't get exactly what she wants! She likes to see how far she can go before she gets into trouble! Baby toys around here aren't just for babies...
She got caught and then she felt very proud of herself. I had a hard time not laughing about this so I had to get a picture! Let's just say she had a hard time getting out of this predicament.
She wants in on any activity that doesn't include her. I was taking pictures of Alayna and Kaytlin insisted on it as well. I thought they turned out half decent even!
She even enjoyed the great outdoors the day they played outside!
Her hair is getting super long and check our her eyelashes! Personally, I think being three agrees with her! She is certainly one cute girl!
ALAYNA
She is growing the fastest to me. She is coming up on eight months of age and is so fun! She loves Brayden and he can usually get her to giggle lots. When she doesn't like something we can certainly tell! As always I couldn't just choose a few pictures!
You can make her day when giving her something new to play with instead of her toys. She loves bowls, paper, silverware, and just about anything else she can get to her mouth. I gave her this blue bowl in the pictures and she was in heaven. I once gave her a laminated bookmark and lets just say there wasn't much left when I checked on her a few minutes later.
This is my favorite picture of her! It was almost like she hadn't seen a camera before or something!
When she wears this outfit I like to call her my little red riding hood! She likes it because the hat is so huge she can turn her face and eat it.
She has just learned that when she is sitting on the floor and something is just out of reach she can flop over onto her belly and reach whatever she was going after. It is quite comical to watch her and then seeing the pure joy on her face once she gets what she wants. She hasn't figured out how to roll over yet and she HATES being on her belly so shortly after getting the object she was after she just cries.
She doesn't have any teeth yet but is working on them. I don't know who is more excited for teeth, her or me. When she gets some teeth she can then eat more things because the way it is now she just stares us down until we feel guilty for eating in front of her and get her something she can have. I found some hard crackers that she can gnaw on and eventually they disappear.
Enjoy this video and we hope it makes your day!
Brayden sure looks cute with that missing tooth! Mason and I had fun watching the video!
ReplyDelete