Happy Halloween 2010
We hope you all had a safe and fun halloween this year and don't get to sick from all the candy you will consume in the next month! We went to a corn maze last Wednesday and they had a bucket train the kids enjoyed riding on! Kaytlin seemed to do ok until her feet got wet.

Brayden loved the whole idea! He was running ahead of us in the maze to tell us where to go next! If I could contain his energy I would never get tired watching him!

This was after we went through the maze before we did the train. Josh wasn't to thrilled that I brought the camera so every picture we took he had his tongue sticking out!

I asked another maze goer if they would take our picture all together.

Here is Kaytlin showing off her new Halloween bow her Aunt made her.

Brayden was Mario for Halloween which was a very popular costume this year!

Kaytlin chose to be Elmo! I purchased this costume for Brayden a few years back and he refused to wear it so I just put it in our Halloween box to keep for another child. I went and got the box out to get buckets and costumes figured out for the kids and Kaytlin got so excited to see Elmo she decided it was all hers this year!

Last but not least Alayna got in on the action as well! Some of you may remember when Brayden was a baby he wore the frog costume so I got it back out for Alayna. She managed to sleep through most of the activities we went to but at least she was warm when I carried her around! I am just looking forward to next year when she is walking with the other kids!

Bye October Welcome November
No comments:
Post a Comment