Alayna
This was taken when Carl and Ashley got married Aug 16th of 2010! Alayna was a week and a half old here and in the following picture! It is hard for me to remember her so little because she is sure growing fast!

All three of my precious kids together and not fighting! They love Alayna and ask to hold her frequently. I have to ask them to leave her alone most days! These will be treasured pictures because they will grow up all to quickly!

She is four and a half weeks old here along with the previous few with Brayden and Kaytlin. A month already gone! Where did the time go?

Visiting Great-Grandma Doman (4 weeks old)
She treasures our visits each time we go! We are blessed to live nearby so great grandparents can see the kids frequently. I know they enjoy it too!
Visiting Great-Grandpa Dawson (4 weeks old)
She is four and a half weeks old here along with the previous few with Brayden and Kaytlin. A month already gone! Where did the time go?
She treasures our visits each time we go! We are blessed to live nearby so great grandparents can see the kids frequently. I know they enjoy it too!
He was thrilled to get to hold her. When we told him Alayna was named after Great Grandma Dawson his eyes just sparkled.

She is seven and a half weeks old here! She must be doing good because she has already learned the OK sign! At this point she began focusing on things and staring at us! In this picture I would gather a guess to say Brayden was sitting next to her.

I would have to agree with her shirt here about her being cute! Even cute with her tongue sticking out of her mouth which is most every picture.

All the kids wanted to cuddle with me and I wanted to show off the girls shirts we bought for them. Alayna is six weeks old here, Kaytlin is 2 1/2 years old and Brayden is 6 years old. What do you think, do they get their good looks from me?
She is seven and a half weeks old here! She must be doing good because she has already learned the OK sign! At this point she began focusing on things and staring at us! In this picture I would gather a guess to say Brayden was sitting next to her.
I would have to agree with her shirt here about her being cute! Even cute with her tongue sticking out of her mouth which is most every picture.
All the kids wanted to cuddle with me and I wanted to show off the girls shirts we bought for them. Alayna is six weeks old here, Kaytlin is 2 1/2 years old and Brayden is 6 years old. What do you think, do they get their good looks from me?




Brenda I love your haircut! Thanks for posting the pics!
ReplyDeleteThese are precious pictures. You have a beautiful family. I'm so happy for you. Miss you guys lots!
ReplyDelete