Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Catch Up (Part 1) We had our family picture taken in March! I love having it done once a year so we can see the changes that have happened such as kids growing up and parents getting grey hair... at least we don't fall into the grey hair category YET!




The next addition to our family pictures next year will be our baby due in August! These ultrasound pictures were taken when i was 20 weeks along! That seems like ages ago! Like we said before we don't want to know what we are having so we didn't find out! I am now 25 weeks along and I am enjoying all the movement of this baby! I am sure whatever we have will be very active!


In March we had some beautiful weather and we took advantage of it! The sun was shining and it was warm BUT the mud was something else to deal with altogether as you can probably tell from Kaytlin's behind.






As promised from out December blog entries...my dad gave us wood for Christmas presents and we put them together in the living room and then took them outside! They were Adirondack chairs! I get to enjoy watching the kids play on the swing set while lounging away in our new chairs!



Part 2 will be following momentarily so be sure to check back!





No comments:

Post a Comment