Pregnancy
Well I am finally starting to feel and look pregnant! I am currently 19 weeks along which means... you guessed it my ultrasound is scheduled for later this month! Josh and I have decided we will not be finding out what we are having because we have things for both a girl and a boy! Take a minute and vote on the poll on the left hand side of our blog for whether you think we are going to have another boy or another girl! Either way I am super excited to add another little bundle of joy to our family! Brayden votes boy all the way and I don't think Kaytlin really has an idea about it yet!
I recently ordered some maternity pants because I was starting to feel the strain from my normal jeans! I absolutely love the maternity pants with the hidden belly! It sure makes things much more comfortable!
Within the next few weeks look for pictures posted to let you know how the ultrasound went and to see how big I have gotten for being half way through the pregnancy! Time sure flies!
No comments:
Post a Comment