The pans and cooking utensils were a huge hit! She plays with them continually and trys to help in the kitchen as often as she can!
Mmmm.... cake!
I love this picture of Brayden because of his big blue eyes!
Isn't she growing up! She isn't my baby girl any more!
Although some days she likes to think she is still a baby! I brought the carseat up from the basement to measure it for the Carseat Canopies I made!
Then at the end of January our new Nephew and Cousin Mason was born. We went down to Utah for Mandy's baby shower but instead of the shower got to hold new born baby Mason! It was certainly the high light of the trip! I took a few pictures while we were there to show Brayden and Kaytlin because they weren't allowed up at the hospital! Congrat's Anthony and Mandy!
Hope your January went well! Onto February updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment