December was Crazy!
At the beginning of December the kids set up our christmas tree! I must say they did a great job even if all the ornaments were on the bottom half of the tree.

On December 4th Kaytlin had ear surgery! Tubes were put in because she had a malfunctioning eustachian tube! I can't even imagine not being able to hear or hearing like you were wearing a hat and some ear muffs! We were at the hospital only about two hours and when all was said and done and we took her home she didn't even act like anything had happened! I have been amazed at the vocal changes that have been occuring just in this short amount of time! New words every day sure helps the frustration level around our home but she is still using a small amount of sign language which is just fine!
On December 14th we found out that we are expecting another Baby Dawson! I had expected so for a few weeks before the appointment was made but we officially found out on the 14th! I am due August 9th and I am hoping this baby doesn't get born on my birthday which is the 11th! I think it would be a great tribute to have it on the 18th but I am sure I will be miserable at that point and will wish it out at any time! The ultrasounds technician called it a blob which is very fitting from the pictures taken! 
On December 16th Josh had sinus surgery! All of his sinus cavaties were cleaned out and any polyps that had formed from his last surgery were removed! This was a much more intense surgery than his previous two sinus surgeries. He seems to be doing fine and at his first follow up appointment the doctor took a whole bunch more crud out of his sinuses. I am glad I didn't go along to his appointment or i would have been grossed out!
The kids made sugar cookies for Santa Clause! Brayden wasn't to thrilled about the sticky mess it made on his hands but he did enjoy it! The best part for him was the frosting after they were cooked! Kaytlin just ate the dough and played with it. The majority of the dough we gave her was either put all over her clothes or in her mouth.


My dad made some awesome lawn chairs for us! We were assembling the chairs Christmas night before he took off the next morning so we knew how the others were to be assembled! They look so wonderful sitting in the lawn on all the snow but come summer I would suspect I will be using them alot! Anyone else interested in trying them out please feel free because they are so comfortable! I was telling Josh that he needs to put his swim suit on and go sit on them so I could take his picture and he thought I was nuts! Imagine that!

The kids are thrilled to have Uncle Carl all moved in! I think he is a huge distraction for them but they are probably going to be for him as well. Next week he starts school at BYU Idaho so we probably won't see to much of him around here! The kids just enjoy having him here!

Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment