Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer time means Busy Time!

Playing together with things that needed put away from Brayden's birthday party. This jug needed to go back to Grandma Dawson's house but they had to play in it first. They took turns and Kaytlin of course had to try shoes on while she sat in the bottom.

Brayden wanting his picture taken when I took Kaytlin's one day... I thought it was cute so I decided to share it!

Kaytlin is very busy and mischevious! That is an understatement! I keep chalk in a kitchen drawer and as you can see Kaytlin found it and decided to try things out... on her nose, clothes, hands, everywhere she could use it. She didn't use it on the walls though which is surprising because she has no problems using pencil and pen on the walls!

Kaytlin got a big girls bed! I wasn't sure how she would react to it so i took her crib down and set up her new bed while she watched. After they were put together it was nap time so i held her until she fell asleep and then went and laid her in the bed straight. I went back to check on her about an hour later and found her laying like this! I had to take a picture because it was so cute! She loves it and doesn't come out screaming and crying when she wakes up anymore!

Of course with being a big girl... potty training is not far away! She has shown a lot of interest in playing in the toilet and watching everyone go so this past week we have been testing the potty training! She is thrilled that she gets to be like the big people! So far she goes in her diaper 15 min after i have her on the toilet... go figure. Once this week I had Josh take her to the toilet at Grandma Dawson's house and she tinkled! I think it was coincidence! Since then she hasn't gone in the toilet. We are taking her every hour unless we are out and about where a toilet is not accesible. It will be a great day when there are no more diapers in our house for awhile!

Summer time also means park time! There was a new playground built in a park close by that is huge. Huge doesn't even cover it! The kids love to play outside and i had my camera so i took pictures of course!

After a long day of play... it's time to say.... goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I too long for the day of no diapers in the house! But sadly, I'm a long ways off.

    ReplyDelete