Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All Girly Girl
Her first manicure! This is the first time I have seen her sit positively still. I think she was intrigued that her toe nails were changing colors! I even let her pick the color. Of course Brayden couldn't be left out so we painted his too and Josh did not think that was cool. I took a picture of it but it didnt turn out! I will have to take a picture next time if there is a next time!
Kaytlin also has a huge shoe fetish! Anywhere we go and there are shoes, she has to try them on! They could be winter boots or sandals or anything she can put on her feet. Socks are a great distraction too. Give her a pair of socks she will spend awhile trying to get them on! Just relaxing!Playing hide and seek from brayden! At least they get along for the most part!She is growing so fast!











No comments:

Post a Comment