Sunday, November 19, 2017

Extra September Fun

At the end of the summer we had a final trip to the lake.




 While we were at the lake Alayna said her tooth was loose. 
Right before we left it fell out!
Playing with the dog.

 I had the opportunity to work for the city referee/score keeping for volleyball. It was a blast.

 Josh and I were able to play on a co-ed softball team. We made some new friends with some wonderful people.
 Baseball games to see our Idaho Falls Chukars play.
 Working hard at school and earned a huge kindness heart for our tree.

 Carl's family was in town from New Mexico and we were able to visit for awhile. Even if the trip was short it was sure fun to see them.

I am a bit behind on updating the blog so be watching for more great fun from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment