Cheerleading
So we got a flier about a cheer camp and Kaytlin begged and pleaded to be able to go. She loves anything with cartwheels, cheering & gymnastics. I asked Alayna if she would like to do it to and she said yes. A month later I still hadn't signed them up but Kaytlin doesn't forget anything. We secretly signed them up and didn't tell them they got to do it. On the day of the cheer camp I got them ready to go and told them they got a surprise. We got to the cheer clinic and Kaytlin still had no idea what it was for but as soon as the cheerleaders came up to her the joy on her face was thanks enough. After the cheer clinic they got to perform at halftime of Bonneville's football game.
Warming up with their groups on the night of the football game before they performed.
Showtime!
To watch video from the performance click on the following link
2:00-2:40 they show Alayna doing her performance!
Kaytlin can't wait until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment