Back to School
August always comes around and this momma is always ready for the kids to head back to school.
Brayden
7th Grade (Middle School)
We attended an orientation for middle school. He got his schedule and locker. On the first day of school the bus never showed up so I took him to school. He was a little nervous to be at a new school.
First day of school!
Kaytlin
3rd Grade
She was excited to get back to school so she could play with her friends at recess (Her words not mine). She says the thing she enjoys most in class is taking AR tests on her books.
Alayna
1st Grade
First Day of School! She was so excited to get to eat lunch at school!
She loves recess and her teacher!
Day 2 and still excited for school.
Back to School Night for the Girls!
Trying out her desk at Back to school Night.
First Day of School!
I might have been excited for the kids to go back to school but I still miss them while they are gone so I decided to apply to work at the girls school. I see them every day and get hugs from my Alayna girl!








No comments:
Post a Comment