Back to School
2015-2016
This year all three kids are in school! Brayden is in sixth grade, Kaytlin is in 2nd grade and Alayna is in Kindergarten. The house has been super quiet!
Brayden and Kaytlin were comfortable with school procedure and lining up but Alayna insisted I help her the first week of school. The very first day of school she was cool as a cucumber with a huge smile but some of the other kids were crying or wouldn't leave their parent and that is what I expected from Alayna. The other kids dropped off their school supplies at back to school night but we were in the middle of packing a UHAUL which is in my next post!
Day Two went much better for all parents of Kindergarteners.
She even has some friends (Braxton Orchard & Ryker Hathaway) in her class.
We are all excited to see how this year progresses and what everyone learns. I just fill my silence with music, cleaning, exercise, anything to stay busy until school pickup!

No comments:
Post a Comment