Our Day Off
For the last few weeks the kids have been begging me to take them sledding before the snow disappears! Well the snow is almost gone so I decided it was about time. Brayden didn't have school today so we all loaded up in the car with the sleds and went sledding. I figured the kids would only last a half hour or an hour at the most but I was wrong! We were there for at least two hours! It was Kaytlin and Alayna's first time and they had a blast!
Watch out for that tree! Had to teach Kaytlin what it means to bail off!
At the bottom of the hill there was a pavilion and Brayden managed to find it many trips down!
We will definately be going back again soon maybe even later today when Josh gets home! The kids were cold but had smiles on their faces the whole time!
No comments:
Post a Comment