EXTRAS
Kaytlin loves playing in the snow!
When Alayna is tired she zonks! I carried her in from the car and she still slept on!
Alayna's new Christmas dress!
Kaytlin's new Christmas Dress!
My big boy Brayden!
The kids together without fighting!
Quick trip to Salt Lake City!
Good thing for the double stroller!
All the walking we did the girls would have been in full fledged melt down 30 minutes into it!
Early one morning the girls got ahold of Brayden's helicopter and it ended up in Kaytlin's hair! As you can well imagine her hair was wrapped around it so tightly and she was freaking out. As I was attempting to get it out I told her "I might have to cut you hair short to get it out" and she was less than thrilled. It came out without a problem though!
The girls playing together and taking turns being horsy!
Brayden and Alayna dancing in the living room.
Daddy's cuddles from Alayna.
No comments:
Post a Comment