Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Love or Hate

I love my kids!
 I love how they make me laugh, smile, cry, get frustrated, ask for my oppinion, and so much more! There is never a dull moment around here and for that I am thankful because it keeps me busy.
I love being a MOM! I am one proud Parent!

Kaytlin had a small dance recital at a nursing home the other night! She loves dance! They are dancing to "Stay Awake" from Mary Poppins!


My dad was able to be here to see her dance!

There are few things in this life I hate! I hate touching anything slimy. Growing up I was never fond of fishing and it certainly hasn't changed much. YUCK! Worms Yuck! Fish Yuck! It's plain old Yuck for me! I have no idea what possessed me to take my kids fishing yesturday!
 Brayden loved it and was a bit put out that he didn't catch anything. He didn't even need help casting! He was awesome! Kaytlin said she liked it too but from my viewpoint she didn't have the patience for it! We would get her line casted and then she would play with the rocks, dirt, water... you name it!
This mommy was very thankful they didn't catch anything and that they ran out of real worms before we got there!

No comments:

Post a Comment