Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Brayden!

Brayden turned 7 this past Saturday so we had to celebrate!
We started out by getting up and making cake to allow to cool while we went and played! I made a red lego cake but forgot to get a picture of it! We ran a few errands and then we went to Funland! The kids earned a free ride pass from the summer reading program at the Library! Shame they only give you one ride pass for each but they still enjoyed it. They chose to ride the merry-go-round for their free ride!



After playing for a bit we did some shopping with Grandma Dawson for some new church shoes.
We then headed home to finish cake and get the girls to have a nap before the party!
We had his party at Peterson Park in Ammon!
I caught him stuck in here but he wasn't stuck for long! They played for awhile on the toys while we waited on everyone to come for cake and ice cream!

Some of the bigger kids even had a stick fight. Here Andruw(cousin) and Hailey(friend) were dueling it out!

Probably my favorite picture of the day! Brayden loves Alayna and vice versa! They spend a lot of time together and he is so good with her!
Then we all had cake and ice cream! Then presents!
Soccer ball for the upcoming season that he is playing in!

 Camera that he begged us for and was so excited to use! He has taken tons of pictures that I should do a blog entry on for you all to see my son's great work!
Squirt Guns!
They have been played with and played with because the temperatures around here have been hot!


 Penguin Pillow Pet! This was Alayna's favorite toy! I hinted it to Carl and Ashley because Brayden was looking at them online the other day.
Grandma and Grandpa Dawson got him some new duds! What a cutie pie!

All the cousin's on the Dawson side! Grandma Dawson wanted a pic of all the kids together so this is what I put together for her! They were pretty squirmy as you can imagine... but I took a half dozen pictures while they were sitting there and I used three of the pics for this one. From Left to Right: Joseph, Cadance, Brayden, Alayna, Sydney, Kaytlin, Andruw, and Landon!


All in all it was a super fun day!
Turning 7 means no more carseat! He was thrilled!

I still can't believe my little guy is 7! He is such a big helper and we are so glad he is in our family! We love you Brayden! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment