Changes
Back on May 13th Josh lost his job! This is always hard to take. My first thought was: How in the world will we pay our bills? My next thought was: I will not allow this to affect the kids! Then the following thought was: What bills that we have could we minimize or get rid of completely. There were so many things going on in my head that I was stressed to the max!
We are currently going on six weeks without an income and we are chugging along!
I must say we have been immensely blessed through friends, family, neighbors, and our church family! It amazes me the unselffishness of so many people. There are so many wonderful people out there willing and able to help those of us that fall on hard times. I know without a doubt my Heavenly Father loves us! He has us all in the palm of his hand! I know that with faith all things are possible! Having faith has made all the difference. I must admit I am like doubting Thomas as many of us are!
A saying I heard once that I have always remembered is:
Fear is the Abscence of Faith~ Faith is the abscence of Fear!
With Daddy home and the warm weather here we have had lots of fun!
Back on May 13th Josh lost his job! This is always hard to take. My first thought was: How in the world will we pay our bills? My next thought was: I will not allow this to affect the kids! Then the following thought was: What bills that we have could we minimize or get rid of completely. There were so many things going on in my head that I was stressed to the max!
We are currently going on six weeks without an income and we are chugging along!
I must say we have been immensely blessed through friends, family, neighbors, and our church family! It amazes me the unselffishness of so many people. There are so many wonderful people out there willing and able to help those of us that fall on hard times. I know without a doubt my Heavenly Father loves us! He has us all in the palm of his hand! I know that with faith all things are possible! Having faith has made all the difference. I must admit I am like doubting Thomas as many of us are!
A saying I heard once that I have always remembered is:
Fear is the Abscence of Faith~ Faith is the abscence of Fear!
With Daddy home and the warm weather here we have had lots of fun!
With warm weather finally here we have been spending a lot of time outside!
These large xylophones are at a local park. Here Kaytlin is finding her beat.
What's summer without heading over to the greenbelt to feed the ducks! The babies are my favorite part of the season! This little cluster is only a small group of all the babies along the river.
Along with the warmer weather comes flooding! So far this year the water has been up and over the walking path in several places along the greenbelt.
Even Alayna got in on the action of feeding the ducks only she fed herself!
We even set up the swimming pool in the back yard. The kids enjoy swimming and they do it frequently.
We also went to an activity downtown a few days ago. We spent a few minutes listening to the firemen play the bagpipes. Super cool!
Along with outdoor fun comes ICE CREAM!
After drip control (Josh) Alayna got some!
This is Alayna when we had our family pictures taken at the end of last year.
Just so you know Alayna is the boss around our house! She was so proud of herself for dumping the blocks and getting to play with them.
This was part of our indoor fun one day! Give a child a toy they are happy for a few minutes... give a child a box they are happy for hours!
Brayden had an accident at school a few months ago that loosened both of his front teeth! Now he is toothless and proud of it!Kaytlin likes to try on daddy's sunglasses in the car. She is so serious in this picture. Do you think you could mistake her for a mob boss? She would sure make a cute one though!
Now saving the best for last!I could definately see Kaytlin looking like this in about 20 years hehe! She is such a petite little girl that when she is pregnant she will have a cute little baby bump! Oh the fun kids have with balls!
You may think I post lots of pictures and Yes I do but what better way to remember my children as they grow! These pictures are what keep me posting on the blog! In a way the blog is a journal for me and the one thing I pride myself on are my children and being a photographer so why not combine the two!
We love you all! May you look forward with FAITH and enjoy your summer! We certainly will be!
There can never be too many pictures! We love to see them! LOL at Kaytlin with the ball!
ReplyDelete