Grandpa Neil Vermillion Funeral
At the beginning of February I was informed that my Grandpa Neil had passed away. I wanted to be at the funeral but didn't think I could make it for multiple different reasons BUT several someone's made it possible for me to go. I booked a flight (made possible by a donation) and flew out to Ohio to attend.
My first flight took off when the sun was rising.
Landed in Detroit as the sun was setting.
We were all able to attend. My dad made arrangements for us all to stay together.
Pictured: Anthony, Carl, Tilda, Gwenda
I saw friends and family I hadn't seen in a long time.
The Relief Society Sisters in the Findlay, Ohio Ward were so kind to provide lunch afterward.
Sibling Picture
Pictured Left to Right: Aaron, Eric, Ellie, Sam, Joseph - Missing: MarkWe got to visit with Grandpa Siferd while in town.This was the house we lived in until we moved when I was in middle school.
We visited my sisters grave.
Of course we couldn't forget to make a stop at Dietsch's chocolate and ice cream shop.
His final resting spot among family!
Games with the family
There are always goodbyes and they hurt. Home called though.
I will always miss Grandpa Neil.
I was so thankful for the opportunity to go to Ohio and be with family while celebrating his life together.




























No comments:
Post a Comment