Ogden Trip
My parents came into town and we took a quick trip to Utah to be at Emilie's wedding.
We found this nice little park in Ogden where we ate lunch and explored a bit.
We made plans to meet up with Debbie at the Union Station Museums. I lived with Debbie in Utah when I was pregnant with Emilie twenty years ago. We reminisced and caught everyone up on our lives. She was shocked that Emilie was getting married and said she couldn't be old enough. Time sure goes by quickly.
While we were there we checked out the trains again.
When we got back home on Saturday the boys fixed the driveline on Brayden's truck.
I always enjoy having my parents come out for a visit but the goodbyes are always hard. I am thankful that my kids know their grandparents and have a special relationship with them.
We will hopefully see them again soon.





















No comments:
Post a Comment