Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Day Trip
Over the summer we took a day trip through Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park. We took some pictures that we wanted to share.

 One of my most favorite places is found in Grand Teton National Park. It is peaceful, serene, calming, and comforting for some reason. The beautiful scenery helps a lot too. Every time we have visited this location there aren't many people there.

 Every time we go through Grand Teton we see bears not far from the roads. The rangers were watching this little guy because he was getting pretty close to people. My serene place has creatures great and small that I love to watch.





 It was a beautiful day until we were leaving the parks. It was raining and I accidentally took this rain drop picture and while looking at it I liked that the reflection of the trees shows up clearly in the droplets.

 I love all the beauty that surrounds us. We are blessed to live where we do and get to visit these great places often.


No comments:

Post a Comment