Monday, August 5, 2019

Emilie's Graduation
We picked up my mom from the airport the night before, hung around Temple Square then headed north to attend Emilie's high school graduation.











 If you know Emilie, then you know this is how she rolls. I love her exhilaration for life and her happy attitude. I even know where she gets it from (see next picture).⬇ 

I love seeing her and her mom together and the connection they have together.


 Goofy pictures after the ceremony.





 Nichole had the bright idea that we should each lick her cheek (unbeknownst to Em). 


 Emilie is someone you want to be around. She makes people laugh and smile. She is beautiful inside and out! She is surrounded by so many who love her and we all want to emulate her. Congratulations to Em on her high school graduation. I couldn't be more proud of her. She has the world at her fingertips...now lets see what she does with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment