Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Christmas
I realized I was getting a bit ahead of myself in updating the blog. I have posted some posts for 2018 but failed to post about our Christmas and end of 2017 fun.
These pics are in no order and I will try to give a brief description.

 Festival of Trees visiting Santa

Horse Drawn Carriage Rides downtown


 Setting up the tree



 Rose Shop Selfie Station


 Rose Shop Santa Pictures
 Santa's Reindeer Exhibit
 Ran into Santa at Pizza Pie Cafe one night for dinner
 Our Church Christmas Program & Santa

 Making Snowmen

 More fun selfies at the Rose Shop




 Santa's videos and tracking 
 Using their new Christmas presents



 Playing and Building their christmas gifts


 Didn't get much snow this year. The girls had to get out and build one last snowman before the snow was all gone.

 Christmas morning











 A Santa at one of the Craft fairs we attended.
 Ammon winter light parade and Santa.
 Using their new skates at the rink!








 Brenda's Choralaires Christmas Concert!



Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment