Thursday, August 31, 2017

Blue Angels
So it is always neat when the Blue Angels come to town. This is the second show we have been able to attend. The last time they came I was 8 months pregnant with Alayna. We were able to go to the Museum and do a meet and greet with a pilot.  It was neat hearing background info on preparations and travel for these guys. So we met Lance the pilot for plane #4.
 We spent most of the day at the airport watching the air show and then the blue angels show.










 These last few pictures were shared with me after the show was finished and I thought I would include them for you all to see.





.
I feel it was much better organized this year. The previous time they were here it was a headache. We were able to park at a close location and catch a bus to the airport which made the transitions much easier. Can't wait to see them when they come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment