Family Times & 4th of July
So I (Brenda) don't often see my family.
I moved from Ohio away from my family when I was 17 and have only been back a handful of times since. I always look forward to the times I get to see my family especially when I travel back to Ohio and get to see all my extended family. My parents travel out to see us about once a year and I always get so excited to see them. Then they leave again and I cry because I don't know when or if I will see them again. My parents were here just recently over the 4th of July and I wanted to share some pictures of their visit.
On the 4th of July while waiting for my parents to get into town we went to our ward Breakfast and the Parade. My parents got into town in the afternoon in time to see the fireworks. We had dutch oven ribs, potatoes, & homemade ice cream too! We always have a blast on the 4th of July!
Throughout the week we hung out with my parents.
Hop on Grandpa!
Learned a new game called GaGa Ball.
They brought out a saxophone for Brayden to use for band and he carried it around for awhile.
A few small repairs were made around the house.
Carl and his family were here from New Mexico also.
The kids all got to play with cousins!
It was so nice to have my parents and Carl's family here to visit. Can't wait to see them again!












No comments:
Post a Comment