Friday, June 5, 2015

Payson Temple Open House

When we make plans to visit Utah we go spontaneously without an agenda but we did have tickets to attend the Payson Temple Open House Saturday morning. 


We took a drive up to see Bridal Veil Falls just outside of Provo and did some hiking.








We spent some time at the Provo Recreation Aquatic Center that was awesome and we need one in Idaho Falls. They had a lazy river, swimming pool, kids shallow water play area, rock climbing, and body water slides that we really enjoyed.
We also visited many other temples while we were down in Utah. We visited the Provo temple across the street from the Missionary Training Center and we drove by the Provo City Center Temple that is under construction. The open house for it will be next year after they complete it.

While in Provo we were driving around and an area looked very familiar to me and I remembered I knew someone that lived there. Brother and Sister Campbell graciously allowed us to just drop in. When I was baptized she spoke at my baptism and we visited her approximately 11 years ago when my brother went to the MTC. I was glad we got to visit with them and just remember.
After we left Provo we stopped in Salt Lake. Obviously we went to temple square.
 I just have to say this guy is the BEST!
 He is willing to go on any adventure and do anything to put smiles on our faces. He supports me in many things and works hard to support our family. I chose the best ETERNAL companion a girl could have and I am so thankful the Lord knows what we need when we need it. I am sure blessed!
Then we stopped at The Cheesecake Factory where we had huge servings of dessert. We all ordered something so we had plenty to share and we were so full.
We then had dinner with Jeanette's family. I get so nostalgic when I visit them. Isaac on the far left was a witness for me at the adoption placement of Emilie and we were in the same Foster Care home in Utah. It is amazing to see how we have both grown up, matured and conquered all our trials here on earth (so far). I consider him my brother and love him to pieces... and he has two adorable kiddos that you can't help but love.
Our next visit can't come soon enough! 



No comments:

Post a Comment