Adventures
On the home front while the other kids are at school Alayna and Mommy work on letters and fun projects. We have done all the letters through H and still working on them.
We took the kids to Blast Off because the kids won free passes for walking to school on Walk to School Day. They had never rock climbed so it was a new experience for them.
All three kids in the ball pit.
Josh was awarded and presented with the extra miler award for being an AWESOME Scout Leader! He gives 120% to the boys. Being a combined troop with five other wards is a lot of work but Josh loves it! Good Job!
Sometimes on the spur of the moment we go on drives Northward. We took a trip to Rexburg about a week ago and stopped at the temple for a short bit. I love this picture because Alayna is giving herself bunny ears and of course Brayden had to get in on the action and give Kaytlin bunny ears. I love how we can have fun as a family no matter where we are or what we are doing.
Happy Valentine's Day! In January a neighbor and I put together these cute candy containers and the kids got to decorate them. Then that night they disappeared and they thought the neighbor had taken them back home. I hid them and gave them to the kids on Valentines Day.
On Valentine's Day Josh and I decided last minute to take a trip to Utah. We had plenty of time to do whatever we wanted. We went to downtown Salt Lake City to temple square, rode the train to the Gateway mall, stayed at a fun hotel with a water slide and visited friends.
We visited a special family who is very dear to my heart while we were in Utah. This women is a miracle and wonder to me. I am so blessed to have her in our lives. She loves unconditionally without judgement. She has been through more than one person should ever have to deal with but she still and always will have a smile on her face. Each day I try to be more like Jeanette, my dear friend, who I consider family. Speaking of family, she has raised nine children. Two of those children are adopted, two are married with their own children now, and she has a daughter on a mission. She considers so many others family and we are blessed to be part of that. Each time we visit its like coming home.
We have fun and do a lot of things together and we LOVE it!






















No comments:
Post a Comment