Wednesday, January 1, 2014


Christmas
 
We have made it a tradition to go to the movie Polar Express that the bank invites all the peewee account holders to attend! Santa came and invited them all to visit him at the bank the following week. These following pictures are from that.



 The kids have found a love of sledding! We went twice the week of Christmas and spent at least two hours each time. Usually there is an argument over the best sled so we will be purchasing some at the end of the season! The only thing that gets them to stop is having to use the potty because there isn't one at the park that is open this time of year!




Christmas morning the girls got up at 4 a.m. and I heard them downstairs. I went down to find they had opened several presents but then I made them wait until dad and Brayden woke up. At 4:45 the girls were very impatient and I told them they could wake them up! Then commenced present opening!





After opening presents at our house and after breakfast we went over to Grandpa and Grandma Dawson's house for the day! They got lots of fun things and spent the afternoon playing with cousins!
We hope you all had a safe and wonderful Christmas and New Year! May 2014 bring happiness, health, and safety! We love you all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment