Utah
We recently took a trip to Utah!
To me it has been one of the better trips we have had to Utah.
On Friday afternoon we spent some time with a remarkable person who has been a wonderful example of Christ-like love. She was my seminary teacher my senior year of high school at Canyon Heights. I was the only student in the class so we developed a strong bond of friendship! She loved and accepted me even at my worst times!
I love Sister Guffey!
These pictures are from the year 2000 pulled out of my
scrapbook to share with you!
We also have some amazing friends in Utah who let us crash at their place! We feel honored to have friends such as the Richardson's! We love their family and appreciate them for everything. Many of you have no clue who they are so here are some pictures of their family!
It may be a little crazy at their house and you may not get to bed well past midnight but you know you can always count on a gazillion tight hugs!
Our kids have a blast every time we visit the Richardson's!
On Saturday morning we went to the Brigham City temple Open House! It is always a special time to go with family to see the new temples being built or newly completed. On this trip we met up with Anthony, Mandy and Mason! Each temple is unique and has charasteristics known for their area. Inside the Brigham City temple there are small details and art work displayed that depict Brigham City such as the blossoms build into the furniture and molding.
I also liked the fact that there are Orchards on each corner of the property. Seen in the picture below is a small apple orchard on the southwest corner of the property!
While in Utah we went to Lagoon! Following are tons of pictures!
Kaytlin's favorite rides were the kiddie roller coaster called Puff the Little Fire Dragon
and the kiddie bumper cars called Scamper! Scamper was rode quite a bit!
Brayden's favorite rides were Colossus and The Screamer!
While we were in Utah, Josh and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary!
Can you believe it? Neither can I!
We also spent some time at Lagoon A Beach! In all the years I have been going to Lagoon I had never been to the beach! It was so much fun and helped us cool off!
From all the fun and excitement in Utah the kids slept all the way home!
It's always nice to be home!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment