Brayden's 8th Birthday
Brayden turned eight this year! I still can't believe it but there comes a time everyone has to let kids grow up! He is certainly growing up but I still call him my baby!
I wanted to do something special for him so the night before his birthday Josh and I blew up 70 balloons to put in the kids bedroom! I hung them from the ceiling, on the walls, and covered their bedroom floor all while they were sleeping! The next morning he got up and told me he was so surprised. He asked me who did it and Kaytlin quickly piped up that it was probably Santa Claus and Brayden said No he is for Christmas. It was so cute!
We celebrated his birthday at Freeman Park on Monday July 9th 2012 with family! I made dirt cake which was yummy that got ate right up! The kids all wanted a worm!
He also got to do some pretty fun things this week! With turning 8 he was invited to join Cub Scouts! He went to his first Cub Scout meeting on Wednesday and was thrilled to find out they are going fishing in a few weeks!
Also he was invited to throw the first pitch at the Idaho Falls Chuckar's baseball game last night for participating in the library summer reading program! He was thrilled!
He was certainly good luck because we WON 5-0!
Happy Birthday Buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment