Monday, April 9, 2012

Home Repairs
So So So So Thankful to my dad for coming to Idaho and helping us do some home repairs to get our house ready to put on the market!
The first project was the bathroom! To refinish the tub dad thought it best we weren't here so the kids and I loaded up and headed to Twin and we got back to find a beautiful new tub with new surround!

Next was the kitchen flooring! The girls even got involved! We had carpet in the dining area and linoleum in the kitchen. We even got us a much smaller kitchen table so the kitchen looks bigger!


Now after a lot of hard work... we have beautiful laminate!

Might I add that I LOVE the new floor! It is amazing!

Then we started working outdoors! Dad enclosed the backyard by putting up fence. We had fence but we had a nasty wind storm not long ago and it fell over! Now we have new fence that will be getting a coat of paint in the next few days! The day we put up the fence it was beautiful...
The next day it snowed!

So far things are progressing! I feel confident we will get this place sold within a short time frame just listening to the few realtors we have had through!

Here is a few more pics of the kids! On our random snow day the girls wanted to play in the snow! At least they decided to put on their boots instead of their sandals!





1 comment:

  1. Your dad is amazing. He did a great job. I especially love your kitchen floor. Good luck with the sale!

    ReplyDelete