Soccer
This year Brayden played soccer for AYSO. He enjoyed getting to know his teammates and making new friends! His team was called the Hot Lava's!
Josh also was a referee for AYSO and he seemed to enjoy the boys. He also helped Brayden's coach at each of the practices. I can't say enough great things about Brayden's coach! He didn't just teach the boys how to play soccer but he also taught them teamwork, good sportsmanship, and FUN! This coach was an excellent role model for the boys and I appreciated everything he did for the boys during the season!
You have to understand at this age level the boys are running the wrong way, kicking other boys in the shin instead of kicking the ball, and are just having fun! Someone recently asked me if they won... I went on to explain that we really didn't keep score because they are just having fun learning the sport BUT they are all winners just for playing! For them it wasn't about winning and losing it was more about having fun and kicking the ball anytime they could! I have other pictures but they are on the old hard drive so when I get them I will get them added!
I certainly had fun watching him even when he played in the snow and cold!






No comments:
Post a Comment