Brayden Turns Six
So for Brayden's birthday this year we had a small get together at a nearby park. We invited a few friends and family to join us! I am still finding it hard to believe that my little boy is now six! I love getting creative and trying new things for his birthday cakes. I found a few cute ideas and let him choose which one he would like this year... he must have had baseball on the brain because that is the one he chose! I think it turned out so cute!
Opening gifts was fun! He got some fun new toys and books! In this picture we have Kaytlin and our niece Sydney watching him. At least they were sitting on the cooler with the water balloons in it instead of throwing them.
Happy Birthday Brayden! Here is wishing for a very good year!
No comments:
Post a Comment