Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Winter is Here!
Our first snow fall! I would have liked to not have seen snow for at least another month but what can you do? The kids were excited to get their winter apparel out! We didn't get much snow but there was enough to make a few small snow balls with it! These pictures were taken at 8:30 a.m. when I took Brayden to school and by the time i picked him up from school a few hours later it was gone!These are the kids in their summer clothes the same week as the snow! It went from warm one day to cold with snow the next! It is certainly incredible how fast the weather can change here!
This is a dress I bought last year so Brayden could use the hat for Halloween and I figured with the snow here we can get out the winter clothes... and it fits! I was just hoping and praying she would be able to wear it a year after I bought it and she can!With the cold temperatures outside the kids are keeping themselves busy inside by coloring my kitchen floor beautiful colors! This was Kaytlin being her normal busy self of course! I don't think Brayden would dare try this but Kaytlin is still learning what is good and bad! She definately knew she was in trouble because she took off running into the living room crying. I wasn't really all that mad about it because it wiped right up but I had to let her know I didn't appreciate it!
Here is Brayden being my big helper! For about 6 weeks at the beginning of the school year I offered to babysit for a friend while she taught and her husband finished his student teaching. My kids were so in love with the idea of a baby in the house that I am sure it won't be long before Brayden starts asking when another will come. He adored her and offered several times to help me so I let him and he was in Heaven!
Snow, Snow, Go Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment