Monday, April 13, 2009

Hoppy Easter

We went to an Easter Egg hunt with Jared and JJ and their kids(Josh's brother and his wife and 3 kids) which was super fun. Of course when the fun began both kids went different directions so I only got pics of Kaytlin at the egg hunt!

Then we colored Easter Eggs! Kaytlin thought the eggs would be better eaten rather than colored! Brayden just got right down to business getting them colored!

And of course, I bet you all thought it was sort of strange to let Brayden dye Easter Eggs in a white shirt. I planned it that way at least taking a yucky shirt to dye in because the white shirt has holes in the back from the dryer... but we used the left over dye to tie dye his white shirt! What a novel idea huh? We can't forget about their new Easter clothes... Kaytlin got a cute dress and Brayden has on his new church digs!

Aren't they the cutest kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment