Tuesday, March 10, 2009



This past weekend Josh and I decided it was about time to get our laundry on the floor instead of on a 3 foot high platform. I must admit i miss the stretching to do laundry every week and it is a big adjustment to have them on the floor! On Saturday, Josh, his dad and brother Jared did it! I can honestly say it looks good but i havent tried it yet. I also must include that the handyman gene did not come through in this family so I was kind of surprised it looks so nice. My dad requested some pictures of the after and i didnt get a chance to get any before shots so kind of picture the platform where the washer and dryer sit. Probably later this evening i will try the contraption out to make sure everything works good!

No comments:

Post a Comment